Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Exhibition Fair VeloBerlin 2011 (30 photos)

In late March, in the German capital was a new Specialized Transportation Fair, dedicated to bicycles and city vehicles. This is where we go today.

VeloBerlin 2011 (VELOBerlin 2011) was held at the Berlin Exhibition Center (Messe Berlin). Dozens of companies, one way or another connected with the bicycle industry, was brought to the exhibition their products.


However, the whole show could fit into several halls (the entire complex consists of three dozen). Bypass all the stands could be less than an hour.

Frankly, I do not own booths liked - too boring. There is a feeling that you're not at the fair, and a simple shopping center. Interesting details occasionally still met.




The only thing I really liked it, so it is an opportunity to test the bikes of various types and configurations. Under these needs shall lead was a hangar, where I spent most of the time.


You could sit on any bike and ride for pleasure.

I tested here such bikes. One was even with the additional electric motor.

The pleasure of riding just indescribable. By managing to get used immediately, the main thing is not afraid to fall. I really liked it.

Yes, the cost of such a city vehicle - from 3 thousand euros.




Also, I was able to test the so-called bolshekolesny bike "spider", invented in the second half of the nineteenth century. None of the testers could not ride on it, "without support" ... except me. I even applauded:) The owner of this unusual bike was surprised to learn that I had never sat on these spiders.

A few more pictures from the show.


Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More