Friday, December 2, 2011

Courtney love not lohans sober coach rep

Courtney love not lohans sober coach rep

Courtney Love reveals she's taken on the role of Lindsay Lohan's sobriety coach.Lindsay Lohan's bad luck with rehab may have just gotten a little bit worse.

Notorious bad girl Courtney Love, 47, tells the latest issue of Details that she has taken it upon herself to help LiLo sober up.


"I've taken up Lohan because nobody else will," the Hole singer revealed. "[She's] further down the line than I was, because there was no [gossip websites like] TMZ then."

Love may think she's Lohan's mentor, however a rep for the actress says that's far from the truth.

"Courtney is not, nor has she ever been, Lindsay's sobriety coach. This story is completely untrue," Lohan's rep told the Daily News.

Love, who herself went through a 12-step program in order to kick her drug habit, said back in 2008 that her own sobriety coach, Orlando Bloom, worked wonders.

"We chant every day," she said then of being sober since 2005. "The 12-step program demands that you have a spiritual practice that you do daily.

"I don't mind talking about it because it has changed my entire life, changed everything - restructured my body, restructured my physicality. Truly I can, not all the time, but I can take joy at really sh---y situations."

In terms of helping Lohan, 25, who has recently been in and out of rehab five times, Love thinks the best solution would be a scare tactic.

And the best way to scare the "Mean Girls" star straight, she reasoned, would be by using herself as an example.

"I went up to Lindsay's room one time and there was a show on called '101 Celebrity Oops' and I am like every other one, you know - boobs out, legs everywhere, throwing s--t at Madonna, you know, whatever. I'm like 'Lindsay, look! Drugs are bad!'"


Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More