Friday, October 7, 2011

Sharon Osbourne Has Breast Implants Removed After Leak

Rock matriarch Sharon Osbourne showed off a new, less-busty look when she returned to U.S. TV talk show THE TALK on Thursday minus her fake breasts.
The rock matriarch and reality TV regular recently took a break from the show to spend quality time with husband Ozzy, and to have her leaking implants removed.

She told TV viewers, “I went and had my implants taken out… I’ve been talking about it for for ages. I was going to have them put as paper weights for Ozzy. But one morning I woke up and one of my boobies was kind of much longer than the other. So I’m like looking and thinking, ‘Well this isn’t right.’

“I went to a fabulous surgeon and she said to me, ‘That’s leaking, that boob there is leaking.’ So I went and had them taken out and it (silicone) had leaked into the wall of my stomach. So all that (the people) saying those silicones are lovely, not when it’s floating over the wall of your stomach, it’s not. So I went and had them all done.”
Proudly displaying her new look, she added, “This is all me. I don’t feel like I have a waterbed laying on my chest anymore. It’s fabulous.”

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More