Monday, April 25, 2011

Interview with Lindsay Lohan

They have a lot in common: and designer Kira Plastinina, and actress Lindsay Lohan has become famous as a child, love to party and very much value their families. Both love to paint, decorate and dress up. Not surprisingly, Lindsay became a creative partner Kira, her muse and the face of a new collection of Kira Plastinina for Lindsay Lohan. Especially for Cosmo Cyrus talked with his girlfriend about her style, choice of scenarios, relationships with parents and fish oil.

 Kira Plastinina: Tell me you feel being an adult woman, or even some child?
Lindis Lohan: In general, and both. I matured very early and for my 1924 survived, maybe even too much. I was in Los Angeles teenager - alone, but with fame and a bunch of money. Sometimes I am surrounded by are not the most virtuous people, they assured me that they love ... and then, after talking with them face-to-face, my candor proved in the pages of the tabloids. I've always been very curious, I liked to try new things, and sometimes behaved in God knows how, but without it I might never have realized that such a responsibility. Man learns from mistakes. As the saying goes: "Live and learn." But I think the little girl is still alive in me ... I hope.
Question: Do you still have friends from childhood?
Answer: Yes, of course. In my life there were many different people and true friends, thank God a lot.
By: Brothers and sisters are their numbers?
Answer: You bet! We have a real "support system and support" for each other. His sister, Ali, I generally try to protect from all the hassles: just can not see when she is sad. And so, on trifles. We wear the same size clothes, and when she arrives in Los Angeles, even takes a suitcase: just gets in my closet and picks out my clothes that she will attract.
Question: And parents? How are you with them are the relations?


Answer: I have a wonderful, wonderful mother - with her​​, we just do not spill water. And with her father - yes, there were known problems ... But I'm trying to make friends with him. It seems to me that our relationship is not terrible, they were good.

Question: Do you remember the day that changed your whole life?

Answer: Yes! It was after the premiere of "The Parent Trap. " I went back to school, and found that my classmates - all without exception - already seen the movie, when spent the summer at the camp. It was strange feeling ...

"Draw - this is a real holiday for me ..."

Question: Tell me, how do you choose the scripts and roles?

Answer: The first thing I usually pay attention to history and everything that stands behind it. Then evaluate the character, which I will have to play - its features and personal qualities. And, of course, of paramount importance director of the film and the team, it's the people with whom I will be working on a film and spend a lot of time.
Question: You're a cool actress! I just love your characters. Admit it, surely you have an entire DVD collection of his films?
Answer: Oh no, I never specifically watch movies where filmed. But visiting this happens - it happens sometimes friends put home a movie with my participation - I was in such a case does not protest. But in theaters, I do not see their pictures. Usually by the time the movie assemble and arrange the premiere, I was involved in another project, teach a different role.
Question: And besides scripting something else to read, there is time? What is your favorite book?
Answer: Frankly speaking, reading scripts to me much more familiar and, incidentally, gives me greater pleasure. But if you talk about a favorite book, it's "The Great Gatsby." And yet the novels of Hemingway.
Question: Oh, in that we wonder the same, "The Great Gatsby" - this is my favorite book! And what do you usually do when you simply receive a free minute?
Answer: I have a blog where I write down everything about everything and everyone. I also love all kinds of crafts (better not let me Melt Glue - it's the sort of thing that lets you quickly and accurately fastened to each other small parts - otherwise permanently forget about my existence). Draw, to create paintings in various media - that's for me this holiday. I love being alone in the canvas, in these moments for me there is only he and the flight of my imagination.
 Question: Probably it happened that you heard the song and regretted that she sings it is not Lindsay Lohan. After all, was it?

Answer: No, no, that I never did tell you!

Question: And what kind of music do you like?

Answer: I work close to Florence and the Machine, and Sia.

Question: And what are your preferences in the fashion industry?

Answer: Of course they are, many of them. This is Karl Lagerfeld, Azzedin Alaya, Yves Saint Laurent, and Kate Moss. And now, Kira Plastinina, for example ...

Question: Yeah, nice to hear that ... Style - what is it for you?

Answer: The ability to preserve individuality, choose clothes and accessories in accordance with his inner self, be yourself and love yourself for who is ... And do not be afraid of expression, without fear of misunderstanding surrounding.

Question: Do you have favorite products? Share with readers the secret of Cosmo as the perfect look.

Answer: My expertise - Chanel Hydra Mask Serum and vitamins with fish oil.

Question: Do you think what the perfect man?

Answer: Nobody is perfect. And a man should not be so.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More